Thursday, July 8, 2010

Oberweis

Everyone loves icecream stores but what is the best kind? I would say oberweis. Sure their ice cream is fattening and they are addicting (kinda) but the first time I walked in the store, I could smell the ice cream fat and how cold it is. That was my first ice cream store I've ever went in. You can say that it felt like magic maybe if u were my age when I visited the shop.I've also tried their frosty or something? But that was too much for me so I never ordered it againbecuz of my little appitite. But oberweis wasn't the first ice cream I've tasted. I don't know which ice cream was the first but I did like vanilla and only vanilla when I was young. Now I like a lot of flavors, but I don't like strawberry or chocolate for some reason. It's weird but what can I say? Haha. I also like the good humor chocolate eclair icecream but now strawberry shorthcake. Really i've got nothing against strawberries. I just don't like them ice cream flavored. asianluv out!
-asianluv

No comments:

Post a Comment