Friday, August 6, 2010

Cherub

I just read this new book that came out in April or something. The whole series is called Cherub. The first book is Mission 1: The Recruit By Robert Muchamore. If you like spy, action, gun books, I would defiantly recommend this to you. It's about a boy named James in London with a mom that just passed away, a step dad that only cares for his own daughter and doesn't care about him. When the mom did pass away, he took custody of his daughter, but not James. So James got sent to Nebraska House for kids that had no parents. Cherub is made up of highly trained agents under the age of 17, with no parents, smart, and like to get in a bit of trouble. The head of Cherub decided that James would be good enough to qualify, so they recruited him. After that its really good and kept me on my toes. Seriously, I thought the book would be a bit boring since it has a boy's point of view, but it had some romance (kinda) scenes where he kisses some girl several times, but I didn't really sense any emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment