Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seducing Mr. Perfect/ Seducing Mr. Robin

Sorry I haven't been updating the blog, I was a little busy but whatev. Anyway, I was watching this movie and this was my second time. I mean, it's really good! This is about a lady named Min-June always love-struck about her latest boyfriend becuz she believes in true love. When she gets dumped by her boyfriend, she worried about it while driving the car to work and accidentally hit a car in front of her. At work, she found out that he, Robin Heiden was her new boss and he knew a lot about relationships, specifically cheating. He tells her how relationships are about power and whoever shows emotions first would be like giving a leash to the other person, so that they can drag you around. The whole movie is really funny, but I cried a bit too. This movie is really interesting becuz Daniel Henny (Robin Heiden) speaks mostly English while Uhm Jung-hwa (Min-June) speaks mostly Korean. That's probably one of the reasons I like this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment