Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tina Beauty Salon

I'm sure all of you decided to get a haircut, but then after you did, it didn't turn out the way you wanted, or it looked really ugly on you. I've also experienced the same problem, but yesterday was different. I went to Tina Beauty Salon to get a Japanese straightening that would last for 6 months and a hair cut. Sure, I'll give it to them how expensive it was, $150 for a straightening compared to Vietnam, which costs around $20-$30. But its a really good price becuz my hair is long and thick so at other salons, it might've cost $300. I like the whole image and its really straight! It took hours, from 10:00AM - 4:30 PM. I have the address if you want to go their next time for your haircut! I also think you need an appointment so I'll post the phone number. ( I got this information from Google)

4947 North Broadway, Chicago, IL 
(773) 878-0115

No comments:

Post a Comment